The Technology Tell Network is the combination of www.TechnologyTell.com and the print arm of this comprehensive network of CE sites, Tell: Technology For Everyday Life.
Launched in December 2011, TechnologyTell.com is the host site for:
- AppleTell covers the addiction to the Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, AppleTV, or any combination thereof. (@AppleTell)
- Demystifying Digital is THE destination for those individuals looking to learn and make sense of today’s continuously evolving digital photography technology. Reviews of digital cameras, camera accessories, camcorders and more help simplify what’s out there. (@TechnologyTell)
- EntertainmentTell delivers daily news and reviews in the world of movies, music, TV and other pop culture topics. (@EntertainTell)
- GadgeTell lives by the phrase “Tech News, Reviews and Interesting Things.” It offers consumer electronics news with personality and analysis. (@GadgeTell)
- GamerTell is a general gaming site that offers news, analysis, reviews, previews, interviews, photos, videos…pretty much everything that makes a gamer drool. (@GamerTell)
- HomeTechTell is a home technology site that delivers interesting, up-to-date news about home cinema, home automation, green home tech and home entertainment in general. (@HomeTechTell)
- In-Car Tech isn’t about any type of car in particular…it’s about the technology INSIDE the car. It highlights new technologies, after-market opportunities, how cars go BOOM and much more. (@TechnologyTell)
- TeleRead is the longest-running, English-language website that is focused on e-book news and views. Up-to-date, 24/7 news and information on all things e-book, e-reader and digital publishing. (@TeleRead)
TechnologyTell.com is the ultimate online consumer electronics destination, where daily information, insights, reviews and interaction is offered within the fast-paced, ever evolving consumer technology world. Additionally, there is a “Member’s Only” area, where benefits include a digital copy of Tell magazine, product giveaways, coupons and much more.
With Tell magazine, formerly E-Gear, readers are treated to the most engaging and informative coverage of every CE category imaginable. No consumer electronics stone is left unturned. It is designed in a user-friendly format to assist consumers with their purchases. Tell is published in print and as an interactive digital edition six times a year and there is a special Buyer’s Guide and two college issues.
Whether it’s mobile, wireless, home theater, digital imaging or gaming, users of the Technology Tell Network can find out more about these technologies than they ever imagined possible, both online and in print!
The Technology Tell Network is published by the Consumer Technology Publishing Group (CTPG), a division of North American Publishing Company. CTPG publishes the leading consumer technology industry magazines in both the trade — Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and Digital Imaging Reporter — and consumer marketplace — Tell.