If you’re an iPhone or iPad user with an addiction to blogging (or you write for Appletell), you’ll be happy to know WordPress has updated their iOS app. The update alleviates problems such as sluggish performance, amongst others. The app has also been redesigned from the ground up, giving it a fresh new user interface.
According to WordPress, the update also includes a new experience for users who will sign up for their first WordPress.com account, and a more robust experience when using WordPress.com friend finding.
What’s new in 3.1:
- New sidebar menu for quick navigation.
- Sliding panels on the iPad for greatly improved navigation and ease of use.
- Updated colors and graphics.
- Improved sign up experience.
- New app icon.
- WordPress.com Reader and Quick Photo added for the iPad.
- New Simple post preview feature for the iPad.
And many more…..
The new version of WordPress for iOS is now available in the Apple’s App Store, and is fully compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Product [WordPress for iOS]