Photo Delight, a $1.99 photo colorizing app for iPad, has been updated to let your retouched photos look better and to let you have more fun making them. Unlike many colorizing apps, Photo Delight doesn’t rely solely on placement of your finger or stylus to apply the effect. Rather, it uses “Smart Touch” technology to detect the color you want to highlight by just touching a part of the black and white image. It then continues to to reveal that color in the image everywhere you move your finger without lifting it. In other words, you’ll get more precision on edges, and you can color separate areas by simply scribbling on the screen. Fun, fast and easy.
Additional highlights of Photo Delight v2.0 include:
- Gorgeous UI built for the Retina display.
- Ability to colorize photos of up to 20 Mega Pixels.
- Brush settings, accidental stroke correction options, pinch-pan gestures for finer adjustments.
- Integrated with iOS’s Twitter and Facebook sharing.
- Photo sharing on Flickr, Photobucket or via Email.
- Simple workflow that leaves an endearing User Experience.
To promote the new version, Global Delight is holding a photo colorizing contest—”Share a pic, win a gift“—in which users can participate to win a $20 iTunes Gift Card.