Humble Indie Bundle 6 for Mac, Windows, and Linux has arrived. You have until October 2nd to pay what you want for five games and their soundtracks, with a bonus game if you pay more than the average.
You’d have to spend $86 to get everything separately, but with the Humble Indie Bundle 6 you can set your own price and pay what you want. You choose how much goes to the developers, charities (Electric Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play), and Humble Bundle itself. In order to get the bonus game you’ll need to spend more than the average, so the sooner you buy the less you’ll have to spend. Just don’t dawdle for too long since you have limited time to take advantage of Humble Indie Bundle 6 before it’s gone for good.
The games are:
- Rochard — Suit up as John Rochard, the toughest man and miner in the galaxy. In this critically acclaimed side-scrolling sci-fi platformer, John Rochard must master the use of gravity, weight, and matter to overcome various obstacles and puzzles in his quest against an intergalactic archaeological conspiracy.
- Shatter — Shatter is a fresh take on brick-breakers, adding new physics-based concepts to alter the trajectory of every ball in play. Combined with an amazing soundtrack by electronic musician Module and intense boss battles, Shatter combines fantastic music with tight gameplay and frantic action.
- S.P.A.Z (Space Pirates and Zombies) — Explore the stars, outfit your own ships, and engage in intense combat in this top down space shooter by MinMax Games. Created by a two-man team, Space Pirates and Zombies is reminiscent of classic top down shooters then combined with modern elements like physics-based combat and randomly generated galaxies. Also, zombies.
- Torchlight — In this addictive fantasy action RPG, take on the role of a lone hero who uses brawn and magic to hack and slash his way through intense crowds of baddies while collecting awesome gear, loot, and skills. Set in the mining town of Torchlight, the hero sets out to explore dungeons and labyrinths to uncover a dark tale surrounding a mystical mineral known as Ember.
- Vessel — In this liquid-manipulating puzzle platformer by Strange Loop Games, take on the role of Arkwright, the inventor of liquid-comprised automatons called Fluros, originally used throughout the world to make life easier for all. When the Fluros start causing random chaos, it’s up to Arkwright to step up and take command of his invention gone awry.
- Dustforce (bonus game) — The world has been corrupted with dust and filth, and it’s up to a handful of acrobatic janitors to win the war on grime. In this frenetic, award-winning platformer by Hitbox Team, sweep your way through over fifty levels of wall rebounding, double jumping endurance runs where finesse matters as much as dust destruction.
All of the games can be played on either OS X, Windows, or Linux, and you can either unlock them on Steam if you pay $1 or more or download DRM-free versions. You’re not limited to a single platform because you get access to these games on all of them. Play Torchlight on your Mac and Vessel on your Windows laptop without having to buy a separate bundle for each.
Each game has separate system requirements, but if your Mac is running OS X v10.6 you’ll be able to play all of them without any trouble.
You also get the complete soundtracks for all of the games (except the bonus game) in MP3 or lossless (FLAC) format.
Humble Bundle’s website has more more information on how to purchase a bundle for yourself or a friend. Just remember you only have until October 2nd before this deal ends for good.