Back when Apple 30-pin dock connector for the iPod in 2003, Belkin was the first third-party manufacturer to develop compatible accessories, according to the company. They’ve now done it again with two new items for Apple’s Lightning connector: a hardwired car charger and Charge + Sync dock. The accessories are the first of several new Lightning products Belkin will launch this year.
- Updated version of Belkin’s best-selling, slim-profile car charger
- Hardwired 4′ Lightning cable included
- Over-voltage protection to protect device
- MFi certified
- 10 watt, 2.1 amp
- Available in Black
- Cable not included; for use with Apple-branded Lightning connector cable only
- Foldaway AUX jack
- Cable channel for easy cable feeding
- Removable magnetic base
- EarPods audio-out port for headphones or speakers
The Belkin Car Charger for Lightning and Belkin Charge + Sync Dock will each retail for $29.99 and will go on sale by November 15th. Both are available for preorder at Belkin’s Website.