You have only nine days to take advantage of the latest Humble Bundle 4 for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Android in which you pay what you want for five games with a sixth one available if you pay more than the average. As a bonus, all of the soundtracks to the games are included in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
Separately, you’d have to spend $119 for all of the games; with the Humble Bundle you set the price and determine how much goes to the developers, charities (Electric Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play), and Humble Bundle itself.
The games includes are:
- Splice - Resequence, mutate, and splice in this experimental microbial puzzler by Cipher Prime. Splice will strain your brain while you commence cellular alteration to connect and complete a sequence of puzzles, all to a fantastic and compelling score.
- Eufloria - Take to space, conquer asteroids, and grow an organic army of seedlings in this elegant and unique real-time strategy game by Omni Systems. Featuring themes of plant growth and bio mechanical evolution, Eufloria uses beautiful visuals and an amazing ambient soundtrack to create an experience unlike any other.
- Waking Mars - When a mission of first contact doesn’t go as expected, astrobiologist Liang is trapped underneath the surface of Mars. With the help of his trusty jetpack and his allies on the surface, you must help Liang discover the secret ecosystem underground and bring a sleeping planet to life
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP delivers a completely fresh adventure gaming experience, defying conventions to develop a unique kind of storytelling. The plot is unveiled in “sessions,” each of which involves traversing a mythical realm, using your sword to battle and evoking sworcery to solve puzzles.
- Crayon Physics Deluxe - In Crayon Physics Deluxe, your doodles and drawings transform into objects you can use to push, pull, slide, shield, and catapult the ball towards the goal in more than 70 distinct levels
- Machinarium (bonus game) - In the point-and-click adventure game Machinarium, players guide a heroic little robot on his quest to save his friends from a trio of bullies in a dilapidated machine city
All of the games can be played on either OS X, Windows, Linux, or Android, and you can either unlock them on Steam if you pay $1 or more or download DRM-free versions. You’re not limited to a single platform; you get access to these games on all of those supported. Play Eufloria on your Mac and Waking Mars on your PC without having to buy a separate bundle for each.
Each game has separate system requirements, but if your Mac is running OS X v10.6 you’ll be able to play all of them without any trouble.
Humble Bundle’s website has more more information on how to purchase a bundle for yourself or a friend. Just remember you only have nine days before this deal ends for good.