Hollywood Monsters (aka The Next Big Thing) is an adventure game from Pendulo Studios that takes place during the golden age of film, with one big difference: monsters are played by actual monsters. The plot revolves around two reporters trying to crack a big story while interacting with these classic characters, and Kirk Hiner (who is both a journalist and a monster himself), liked it enough to give it a four out of five rating.
The game (under its new title) is being ported to iOS courtesy of BulkyPix and will be available December 6th.
To the press release!
- A cast of colorful and wacky characters, including a host of legendary monsters and creatures from classic horror movies
- Production, graphics, and sound worthy of a great animation movie
- The zaniest and craziest dialogue you will ever encounter in a video game!
- Works perfectly on your smartphone or tablet!
- Useful and well-designed “help” interface—you’ll never get stuck, we promise!
- Languages include English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Voice-over is in English.
Care for a taste of gameplay? Check out the trailer below!