Do robots dream of electric sheep, you ask? No, they dream of pinball like everyone else. “Finger-Flippin’, powerful pinball,” no less, if Runesoft’s press release is to be believed. They’ve announced the release of Dream Pinball 3D on the Mac App Store, bringing six different, multilevel, 3D pinball machines to your Mac. The game was originally developed by HSK Homework and Topware Interactive for multiple other platforms.
Dream Pinball 3D features:
- 6 pinball machines, each with a different theme: Knight Tournament, Monstercastle, Underwater World, Dino Wars, Spinning Rotors and the “Fantasy” pinball machine, linked to “Two Worlds”
- Balls made of 6 different materials – steel, ivory, oak, walnut, marble and gold, all with different ballistic properties
- Multiball feature with 3 balls and 7different camera positions
- State-of-the-art Particle and Motion Blur effects and brilliant lighting effects thanks to latest HDR technology
- Individual sound effects, with speech recordings and music for every pinball machine
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 pinballers
The Mac version of Dream Pinball 3D requires OS X v10.6.6 or higher, a 1.8Ghz Intel processor, 1GB RAM and a 128MB video card. It’s available now in the Mac App Store for $9.99.