In the first chapter of The Fall Trilogy for OS X, you woke up with no memory in a mysterious temple, and had to make your escape. In the second chapter of The Fall Trilogy, you wake up in a skyscraper and have to find a USB key. Your goals are to find out more about your past and the mysterious voice that is guiding you.
The Fall Trilogy is a point & click adventure game for OS X from the developers of Destination: Treasure Island, Secrets of Da Vinci, and Return to Mysterious Island. You explore and solve puzzles as you learn more about who you are and how to make your way to freedom.
The Fall Trilogy features:
- Point & Click play
- Two navigation modes available — fixed and 360° views
- Photorealistic graphics with widescreen 16/9 support
- Variety of challenges (e.g., hidden objects and jigsaw puzzle mini-games) with increasing difficulty
- A tutorial to help the new player
- A clue system that gets more accurate so you slowly get the amount of help you need
- The ability to switch a mini-game from normal to easy mode
- English, French and German localization
The Fall Trilogy needs a Mac with an Intel processor, 512 MB of memory, and running OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8.