iTree’4′Christmas helps you to wish a Merry Christmas 2.0 in the most creative and beautiful way possible. Decorate your own Christmas tree with thousands of combinations and send your greetings cards from all your new Apple devices, getting the best out of your iPad Mini, iPad 4th generation or any other devices with iOS 4 or better. Wish everyone the very best Christmas by sending an email or using the integration on Facebook or Twitter with only one touch.
You can choose to send your greetings with a simple snapshot of your tree decorated like a work of art, or you can write a special message and send your tree on an original Christmas Postcard. Enjoy your Christmas 2.0 experience, ideal for kids and adults.
- A practical selector to search for the best ornaments from over 70 choices
- Tap on one ornament and then drag it to the tree again and again from the drop zone
- No matter where you drop it, the ornament will adjust itself to the tree
- Choose between the 3 different colored trees
- See how the tree lights illuminate as the snow begins to fall while listening to a melody, different for each colored tree
- Take a picture, send it by email or share it on your Facebook or Twitter social network
- Christmas card mode utility: Place your own tree onto a beautiful card where you can write your own personalized message and send it by email or share it on Facebook or Twitter
Ecards and Frames for eCard Express
Bartsoft, Inc., has published a set of new Holiday ecards and frames for both versions of the application, eCard Express for iPhone and eCard Express HD for iPad.
All of these new cards are free of charge for current eCard Express users. The total selection of available cards for each application is now 300+. Update includes both nice classical and humorous cartoon style ecards and frames for existing app categories.
eCard Express application enables users to create and customize greeting ecards with high quality stickers, frames, greeting card messages, and photos or images from the iPhone / iPad photo library. The app also allows users to save their creation to “My Cards,” which is essentially an in-app library of all user-saved creations and a very convenient way to put together eCards for iPad users on the go, since it does not require a network connection until actually sending the cards.
While it may seem complicated, eCard Express is very intuitive and straightforward even for a novice iPhone user. With a very well designed user interface and Retina display graphics it makes the creation process significantly more enjoyable.
Tharle Games’ Christmas Santa’s Giveaway
Tharle Games has made all their apps free to download. So, hop on and try some of their apps. If you’ve already played their games, it’s time to spread the love among your friends and family.
Below is the list of the most downloaded apps by Tharle Games.
- Fly Smasher
- Apple Life
- Gold Combat
- War in Galaxy
- Bad Puppy
Join Tharle Games social media for instant updates and news on upcoming games.
The Story Home: Children’s Audio Stories
Perfect holiday apps for children and parents, The Story Home apps enrich the imagination of children; sharing holiday, classic and original stories performed by author and beloved master storyteller, Alan Scofield. Scofield has a strong connection with the holiday season and its stories of family, faith, hope and magic.
The apps, available on iTunes, come with three stories; 91 stories are available for in-app purchase, including ten holiday stories:
- “A Christmas Carol,” by Charles Dickens
- “A Christmas Fairy,” by John Strange Winter
- “A Christmas Orange,” by Alan Scofield
- “A Lesson Learned at Hanukkah,” by Alan Scofield
- “Little Bird’s First Christmas,” by Alan Scofield
- “Magic in a Walnut,” by Alan Scofield
- “The Gift of the Magi,” by O. Henry
- “The Shoemaker and the Elves,” by the Brothers Grimm
- “Twas the Night before Christmas,” by Clement C. Moore
- “Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus,” by Francis Church
The Story Home apps are loved by children and their parents worldwide. The Story Home’s website, honored as a “Top 20 Kids Site” by the American Library Association, will celebrate its 5th anniversary in January. Over 2 million children have listened to, and downloaded stories from The Story Home’s website, albums and popular podcasts available on iTunes.
Price: $1.99 for iPhone / iPod touch, $2.99 for iPad
Product [The Story Home: Children's Audio Stories]