Those year-end iOS app and accessory sales are a bit late coming in this year, but that won’t stop us from telling you about what we have, especially because we know more will be announced the moment we publish this. That’s just the way things go. So, check out what has carried over from the Christmas sales, and we’ll update this with new deals as they’re announced.
- Psyonix has teamed up with Touch Arcade to offer gamers the chance to download the critically acclaimed space shooter ARC Squadron for free until December 29th. The Guardian invasion continues mercilessly, obliterating peaceful life forms throughout the galaxy. As the sole remaining member of the elite ARC Squadron, it is up to you to defeat the Guardian forces and save the universe.
- G5 Entertainment has announced a super sale on its 26 award winning games. Through January 1, 2013, many of their games are available at up to 60% off. Whether you’re a lover of hidden object adventures or time management games and are an owner of iOS, Mac, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook device, this sale will end your year on a high note.
- Art Authority for iPad is in the midst of a 50% holiday sale (now only $4.99). Named “Best iPad Reference App of 2011″ by the App Store editorial team, Art Authority for iPad transports you to an enthralling, real-world art museum filled with works by over 1,000 of the western world’s greatest artists, from ancient times to today. Nearly 60,000 paintings and sculptures are organized into eight period-specific rooms, with each room serving as a gateway to a whole museum’s worth of art.
- To brighten up the end of the year and welcome in 2013, Square Igloo is dropping the price of every ebook of its collection starting December 1st until the 1st week of January 2013. Their ebooks encourage non-interactive, traditional reading on tablets. These fully illustrated ebooks allow children to focus on the story and the pictures. They can be read on iBooks and Kobo apps on iOS and on any other ebook app that can handle EPUB fixed-layout.
- New – Accessorize and keep your shiny new device scratch and dent-free at Zazzle. Get custom products for gadgets from the new iPhone 5 to Kindle devices, now at 30% off select cases.
- New – New iDevice for the holidays? Style it at Case-Mate with 20% off sitewide. Used code NEWSCASE20 when checking out through noon EST January 2, 2013.
- Dress up your MacBook, iPhone, iPad and/or iPod touch with 15% off everything from GelaSkins until the end of 2012.
For additional gift ideas, be sure to check out the Appletell Holiday Gift Guide.