Apple’s Earbuds or Earpods or whatever they’re calling them these days are designed specifically to be replaced, but what do you replace them with? Better sound? Better comfort? The ability to find them during power outages and alert oncoming traffic of your presence? If the latter, ECKOUNLTD’s GLOW Earbuds are now available.
Available for immediate delivery in six colors—blue, green, red, orange, yellow and pink—were designed by global fashion and lifestyle company Marc Ecko Enterprises.
GLOW earbuds feature its namesake glow-in-the-dark, 1.2-meter, tangle-free cable cord, and a vertical in-ear earbud design that isolates noise. Featuring a gold-plated 3.5mm plug and an in-line microphone, GLOW also comes with a silicon carrying case. The headphones produce a high-quality, rich sound with heavy bass response, featuring a 7.8mm driver, an impedance of 16 ohms at 1kHz, a frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz, and a sensitivity of 98 dB SPL at 1 kHz.
- Glow in the Dark ear bud and wires
- Compact size and sleek design
- Includes 2 different sized silicone ear buds
- Includes travel pouch
- High intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass
- Works with iPod, iPhone,mp3 player, and laptop 3.5mm audio jack
- Built in mic and control switch works for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and any Phone with 3.5 jack
For more information on the GLOW and to see more headphones from MIZCO International, visit mizco.com.