Until a few days ago, I had no idea that iPad mini and paper weren’t getting along. Seems they’re in need of those “COEXIST” bumper stickers, according to laptop bag and backpack manufacturer Booq, who have now released the Booqpad mini which aims to unite your iPad mini and one of those old-fashioned notepads.
The Booqpad mini is designed to be “… the ultimate iPad mini case for learning, working and creating.”
The Booqpad mini allows you to conveniently keep your business cards, stylus, pen, cash and other important documents close to your iPad mini, as well as your important hand-written notes. Each Booqpad mini ships with a blank, 50 sheet notepad made from 30% post-consumer materials and printed with soy ink. Booq’s intelligent design features a reversible and symmetrical layout, allowing for easy use by left or right-handed users and an iPad mini compartment that keeps open access to all ports and buttons. Encased with a 100% jute natural fiber or durable leatherette, booq’s design provides a stylish and subtle professionalism. Regardless of material, Booqpad mini looks and feels at home, whether at a late night coffee shop brainstorm session or an important pitch meeting in the conference room.
Booqpad mini features include:
- Easily stores pen, stylus, cash, business cards, paper notepad, and iPad mini, all in one elegant folio
- Designed symmetrically for left and right-handed users
- Secures and protects iPad mini, providing in case access to all buttons and ports
- Ships with 50 sheet notepad made from 30% post – consumer materials and printed with soy ink
- Available in gray jute natural fiber or a black leatherette with a plush gray interior
Not sure how easy it’ll be to find paper to fit the case once your 50 sheets run out. Booq’s website states that they sell them in three-packs, but I couldn’t find prices on their site.
Anyway, the Booqpad case for iPad mini is available in leatherette or a 100% natural fiber, and can be purchased now for $39.95.
For more information, visit booqbags.com.