You need not be at Macworld/iWorld to take advantage of the sales being offered. It helps, of course. I mean most are show only, and some are even cash only, but there are many deals that extend well beyond the confines of the Moscone Center. We’ll continue to post them here as we find them.
- CoPilot Live has three specials for your driving needs: CoPilot Live Premium USA is $7.99 (normally $9.99) while CoPilot Live Premium USA HD is $9.99 (normally $14.99) in the App Store. If you have an iPod touch or non-WiFi iPad and need the Bad Elf GPS attachment, that can be purchased for $99.99 (normally $139.98) at at bad-elf.com.
- North American Garmin StreetPilot Onboard and NAVIGON apps will be 30 percent off for Macworld. Save up to $20 dollars from January 30 to February 6.
- Jaksta Deluxe for Mac makes it easy to capture and convert audio and video from the web to your hard drive, and until February 4th you can do it for 50% off. Enter code JAKSTA-MACWORLD2013 at checkout.
- Normally priced at $6.99, Projectbookwill be available to all new users at a special Macworld Expo price of $1.99 from January 30 – February 11.
- DecalGirl skins—sytlish protection for your gadgets—are 30% off well past the show. Enter code FAN30 when checking out.
- Scosche is offering 25% of all show items at scosche.com. What are the show items? Don’t worry about it. Just use promo code MACWORLD13 at checkout and see what happens.
- Tru Protection works with hand selected artists to design their cases, they make them with the lowest VOC requirements and use no PVC, they donate some of the proceeds to charity, and they’re offering you 15% off at their website with promo code Tru15.