You have fewer than eight days to pay what you want for a Green Light Bundle containing nine indie games—from dungeon crawlers to strategy to adventure.
- Megabyte Punch — An electro fighting/beat ’em up game in which you build your own fighter. As you travel through different environments, you battle other creatures to get their parts. Using the abilities of your customized fighter, you can compete in the tournament or battle against other players in a destructible arena.
- Beware Planet Earth! (PC only) — A mix between classic tower defense and a time management game. You have to save your cows from Martian invasion, not only by building an effective defense using towers, traps and objects, but also by firing directly your raygun at the green men.
- Hairy Tales — A fiendishly difficult puzzle/action game that has been praised for its creativity and multiple solutions, Hairy Tales combines tile-dragging mechanics with fast furious action.
- Dwarf Quest — Play as Morrin Firebeard, proud dwarven warrior. Explore forgotten dungeons, slay terrible monsters and find glorious treasure! Will you be able to survive, and ultimately track down the undead wizard Azar?
- Depth Hunter (PC only) — 25 exciting missions in which players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing. Players will also have to fight predators, can find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring.
- Potatoman Seeks the Troof — Put your reflexes and worldview to the test through dry deserts, dark forests, busy cities, the tallest mountains and even your own potato-subconscious, in a bizarre and intriguing journey that will make you question everything you thought you knew about potatoes!
- Gear Jack — Beat 30 dangerous levels, avoid lethal traps and perform awesome tricks with more than 30 unique animations. You can customize Jack’s attributes using the garage, adapting your playstyle to the level!
- Aeon Command — The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war. The Alliance, Exiles and Cyborgs are each struggling to obtain dominance over the mineral rich nebula. Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game.
- Paranormal — The player takes the role of Mattel Clark, an artist who has a haunted house. Mattel decides to film the hauntings with his camera as the hauntings slowly but surely escalate into something far worse and more horrific.
There are three downsides to the Green Light bundle. The first is that while you can pay what you want, you have to spend at least $5, which is still a great price for nine games. The second is that two of the nine games are Windows only. Finally, you only have fewer than eight days to take advantage of this bundle before it’s gone for good, and a new bundle is released.
The Green Light Bundle website has more information on the games and how to order.