In Leviathan: Warships you’ll choose from a wide array of ships and weapons to build a personalized fleet, then fight battles in a unique blend of action and turn-based gameplay. You’ll be able to start playing on your tablet and continue the same game on your computer, challenging foes on any platform, whether at home or on the road.
Play together with friends in the co-op campaign missions against the growing Marauder threat or fight in special challenge missions. You can also test your abilities against your friends and foes in multiplayer skirmishes across 14 different maps.
Leviathan: Warships features:
- Tactical Action — Plot out your turn in advance and watch your plans come to fruition alongside your foes’ moves.
- Form Your Fleet — Customize your fleet choosing from multiple ship types and arm them with a vast set of both offensive and defensive weaponry.
- Sink Your Devices — Cross-platform play between PC, Mac, iOS, and Android, together with the games built-in cloud saving functionality, allows you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location.
- Enlist Your Shipmates — Bring along up to 3 other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels.
- Own the Oceans — Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battles.
- Support for Marooned Sailors — Offline mode available for campaign and challenges.
Leviathan: Warships will be released for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android in 2013.