You bought the required chocolate and flowers for your loved one, but maybe you want to give him/her something more without breaking the bank. With the Be Mine Anniversary bundle from Groupee you can spend as little as $1 for a great collection of music and computer games.
If you spend $1 you get these games
- Eschalon Book II — Return to the world of Eschalon in the sequel to 2007’s award-winning RPG. The blight of war now threatens all of Eschalon and the only hope for peace lies in the secret of your past.
- iBomber Defense Pacific — iBomber Defense Pacific takes tower defense to a whole new level and makes you feel like you’re right there and part of the incredible action.
- Livalink — Fight against increasingly difficult waves of Progeny attackers. Experience a variety of unique weaponry, upgrades and combinations that will result in a different gaming experience each time you play.
- Party of Sin (Windows only) — Master a large, dynamic team of anti-heroes – the Seven Deadly Sins – as you forge your destiny on a quest to troll humanity. Envy, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony are all multi-dimensional with special powers useful in many situations.
- Major Mayhem — He’s got an itchy trigger finger, some scratchy stubble, and a fondness for shooting dudes in the face. Run and gun your way through gorgeous 3D environments as you embark on a mission to rescue your kidnapped girlfriend from the Forces of Evil.
- The Be Mine Anniversary Special EP — Includes 2 electronic tracks from Santa Fe’s Desert Dwellers. 1 song from The Last Nova featured in the Iron Man 2 video game. 1 hard rock song by Saul and a hip hop selection from The Palmer Squares.
- Recalibrated Vol. 1 — World-class sound alchemists filter Desert Dwellers’ classic psy-chilled grooves through a kaleidoscope of midtempo breaks and ornately- textured ambiance.
- Square Tactics — The Palmer Squares’ 2nd Official EP release. We spent a good portion of the 2012 summer recording studio versions of some of our favorite YouTube joints, as well as a few brand new tracks produced by Canadian wonder-child DRO.
If you spend over $5, you get these additional games and music.
- Men of War: Assault Squad (Windows only) — Players can get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles, crush soldiers under their tracks and fire high-explosive shells at enemy emplacements, they can even take control of individual soldiers as they fight.
- Two Worlds 2 — Five years have passed since dramatic events brought the whole world to the edge of the abyss. The hero is a prisoner in the dungeons of Gandohar’s castle. His hopes of saving his sister vanished with his freedom. Just as despair threatens to overcome him, hope comes from where he would have least expected.
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes — Apparently the best-behaved little girl in the world, Lili, executes all her tasks diligently, no matter how unfair they may be. Her innocent, imperturbable way of carrying out the orders of others has something both tragic and eerie about it.
- Planets Under Attack — This strategy-minded game has ditched the chess board in favor of the wide and wild expanses of space, taking the battle to new frontiers that will challenge both strategy newbies and veterans alike.
- Party of Sin soundtrack — The official Soundtrack for the game Party of Sin.
- Two Worlds 2 soundtrack — The official Soundtrack for the game Two Worlds 2.
- Mystery Game — This game will unlock in the second week. Until then no one knows what it is!
If over 7,000 bundles are sold, then everyone (except Mac users, apparently) gets a bonus game for absolutely free. Dungeons: The Dark Lord (Windows only) where the more evil you are, the better!
You have 13 days to take advantage of the Be Mine Anniversary bundle and pay what you want for computer games and music.