Avadon 2: The Corruption—a fantasy role-playing game from Spiderweb Software—is coming to the iPad, Mac, and Windows in fall 2013.
As a spy and warrior for Avadon, you protect your home from the limitless threats that surround you: titans, monsters, barbarians, and fading, jealous empires. Your resources are unlimited, and all must obey you—until a sneak raid attacked and shattered the Black Fortress and reduced your power and influence when they’re needed more than ever. Now, madness has resulted, and everything is falling apart. It’s up to you to either fight your enemies or join them and end Avadon’s power for good.
Avadon 2: The Corruption features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.
Now is a perfect time to play Avadon: The Black Fortress, the first game in the trilogy, while you’re waiting for the sequel to be released. Read Appletell’s review, download the demo for Mac or Windows, or buy the iPad version at the App Store.