Pad & Quill may sound a like a pub you’d find in England, but they’re actually a family company in Minneapolis that creates handmade products for Apple products. Their newest is the Aria for iPad mini. Constructed with American Top Grain leather, robust stitiching, and hand finished wood, this iPad mini case will look good next time you’re using it at, say, a pub you’d find in England.
“Light weight and very lovely to hold,” the Aria also features Pad & Quill’s signature “bookmark;” the spine wrap cleverly disguises a crease that allows the case to prop up the iPad mini at multiple angles.
Other features include:
- Lightweight! Only 0.5 ounces more then the Octavo for iPad mini
- Hand finished WOOD with a gorgeous satin finish
- Protects and disguises your iPad
- Magnetic On/Off feature wakes and puts to sleep your iPad
- Easy device removal
- Access to all functions on the iPad mini
Available for shipment in three to four weeks, pre-orders are now being accepted at $89.99, $10.00 off the normal price of $99.99.
For more information, or to place your pre-order, visit www.padandquill.com.