You have only eight days to take advantage of Humble Bundle 5 for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Android, in which you pay what you want for four games with two more added if you pay more than the average. As a bonus, the games’ soundtracks are included in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
Separately, you’d have to spend $110 for all of the games; with the Humble Bundle you set the price and determine how much goes to the developers, charities (Electric Frontier Foundation, Child’s Play), and Humble Bundle itself.
The games includes are:
- NightSky HD – Nightsky is a physics puzzle game set in 10 mysterious worlds of silhouettes and soothing music. Reverse gravity and explore landscapes filled with tentacle-waving grass, spinning gears, and pinball flippers as you guide your ball. Now roll on.
- Solar 2 – Start off as an asteroid and merge with other asteroids to grow into a planet and beyond. In an open world with no linear gameplay, you can build a solar system, wage war against other planets, or wreak absolute havoc as a black hole.
- Dynamite Jack – Armed with nothing but a flashlight and an unlimited supply of bombs, you’ll need to escape the Anathema Mines in Dynamite Jack. This 2-D action-adventure game is explosive, to say the least. Avoid guards and scientists and stay away from the monsters as you plant bombs, detonate them, and blow up everything in your path.
- Beat Hazard Ultra – An arcade shooter powered by music — just choose any song from the game or from your music collection to fuel your gameplay. Maneuver your ship as enemies come hurtling from every imaginable direction. Blow them up and watch as bright colors splash across your screen.
- Super Hexagon (bonus game) – A minimal action game by Terry Cavanagh (creator of VVVVVV) — guide your triangle around a rotating hexagon and avoid the incoming lines. In this deceptively simple game, you’ll have to deal with a spinning screen and rapidly changing colors synced to brain-pumping music.
- Dungeon Defenders + DLC (bonus game) – Defend the Eternia Crystals in your tower alone as one of four hero classes, or team up with other players to beat ogres to a pulp in the action RPG Dungeon Defenders. With an arsenal of traps and defenses at your disposal, you’ll get a little help, but you’ll also need to suit up and dive into the action yourself.
All of the games can be played on either OS X, Windows, Linux, or Android, and you can either unlock them on Steam (if you pay $1 or more) or download DRM-free versions. You’re not limited to a single platform; you get access to these games on all of those supported. Play Solar 2 on your Mac and Super Hexagon on your PC without having to buy a separate bundle for each.
Each game has separate system requirements, but if your Mac is running OS X v10.6 you’ll be able to play all of them without any trouble.
Humble Bundle’s website has more more information on how to purchase a bundle for yourself or a friend. Just remember you only have eight days before this deal ends for good.