My birthday is at the end of this month, and I’d like to celebrate it this year with all of our AppleTell readers. I’d love to invite you all over for dinner, but since there’s no way my wife’s going cook a birthday meal for each of AppleTell’s unique visitors, how about we just give you a present instead? Something like the Geneva Model XS Bluetooth portable hi-fi system, valued at $249.95?
Actually, it’ll be exactly like the Geneva Model XS Bluetooth portable hi-fi system. A white one, in fact. This one.
Inspired by the classic travel clock, the Geneva Sound System Model XS comes in a sturdy leather-like clamshell case that flips open to deliver rich and detailed sound via Bluetooth, auxiliary input or the integrated digital FM tuner. Closed, it’s small enough to slip into any briefcase, making it a great option to serve as your traveling alarm clock and speaker system.
Before we get to the giveaway details, you may want to know:
- The Geneva Model XS is the first hi-fi system to be integrated into a case designed for the travel lifestyle
- Once opened, a compact yet powerful hi-fi system is revealed, with a digital amplifier and stereo speakers that play mid and high frequencies with absolute accuracy, and a woofer capable of producing robust bass response below 80Hz
- Features an integrated digital FM tuner and stereo Bluetooth playback for wirelessly streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device, such as iPad, iPhone, and other smartphones and tablets; 3.5mm line-in cable also included
- Includes a water resistant leather wrapped clamshell case design that opens and closes for easy portability
- Built with 2 tweeters, 1 square subwoofer, FM radio, alarm clock, DPS for optimized sound, rechargeable lithium battery
- Retails for $249.95.
To enter for your chance to win, first read the Tell + Geneva Sound System Model XS Giveaway Official Rules. Then, since this is a birthday celebration, comment below to tell us the best birthday gift you’ve ever received. Mine were a hardbound print of my novel manuscript from my wife, and a shoehorn with teeth carved by AppleTell’s own Bill Stiteler. Let’s see how your loved ones have done, and we’ll draw one entry at random soon after the contest ends on March 29th to see if TechnologyTell and the good folks at Geneva Lab can top that with the Model XS.