April is almost upon us, and you know what that means, sports fans; it means the Stanley Cup Finals are just ahead! I’m told it also means baseball season is about to start, and you can gear up now by reliving your childhood without having to search through your father’s attic. Topps is bringing card collecting into the digital age with BUNT 2013, the exclusive Major League Baseball digital trading card game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
BUNT 2013 is a casual, social game that brings to life everything baseball fans love about collecting baseball cards. Fans will collect their favorite Major League players, play cards to earn points, and compete with other fans to climb the leaderboard and unlock awards.
BUNT 2013 features:
- Authentic and Official Collecting – Collect singles or multiples of 300 of today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on the exclusive digital trading cards from Topps.
- Real-time Valuation – Is your favorite player in a slump? Cards change in value based on actual on-the-field performance, all in real-time. Use all-new interactive charts, player rankings, and heat indexes to scope out players on the rise or down in the dumps.
- Real People Matter – Card conventions weren’t run by robots. Chat and trade with your actual friends and neighbors, not with bots or simulators, using deep Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Strategic Trading – Can’t get that super-star or that guy with the mullet? Try 3-for-1 trading to get the rarest or most coveted of cards, but choose your cards and your trading partners wisely.
- Creative Completion – Complete to the beat of a different drummer. Mix and match your collection and get rewarded for fun and interesting collections, like the “All Mustache Club.”
- Constantly Informative – Don’t just collect, but learn about your players, from their stats to their superstitions. Stay up-to-date and in the know as the back of the baseball card is digitally reimagined.
BUNT: 2013 is available now for free in the iTunes App Store, with in-app purchases available.