Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the evil Exdeath in Final Fantasy V from Square Enix on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Join four heroes as they try to protect the crystals that bring peace and prosperity to their world: Bartz (a young traveller), Lenna (a princess from Castle Tycoon), Galuf (an amnesiac old man), and Faris (pirate captain). With 26 jobs to choose from, you can customize your characters just the way you want by combining abilities from two jobs to make your own custom class.
Final Fantasy V was originally released for the SNES 20 years ago, and Square Enix optimized the controls and active-time battle system to make combat ideal for the touch-screen. It also comes with the The Sealed Temple that was added in the 2006 Game Boy Advance version and Enuo, a new optional boss designed by Tetsuya Nomura.
Final Fantasy V features:
- Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the Job and Ability System — including the additional Gladiator, Cannoneer, Oracle, and Necromancer jobs for a total of 26 jobs to choose from.
- Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for a completely enhanced mobile experience.
- Touch-screen controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat on mobile devices.
- This new mobile version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack.
- Game Center support and plenty of achievements to be earned.
Final Fantasy V is available now at the App Store for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later for $15.99.