Here’s your chance to become a legend. Again. Virtually. Because that’s what games do. This time, it’s in the medieval adventure game Knight Storm from MonkeyFun and 505 Games. Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch touch, Knight Storm allows gamers to compete in jousts with skilled knights, defeat dangerous monsters, and complete perilous quests.
Knight Storm is set in a historically accurate depiction of medieval society, provided the historians are 12 year old boys. In other words, there are evil knights to vanquish, faeries to bargain with, treasure to be
stolen found, and so on. But what’s a good medieval adventure without some RTS elements? Knight Storm players will also need to upgrade their castle, forge armor and wield powerful relics if they expect to save the kingdom with any degree of efficiency.
Key gameplay features include:
- Easy-to-play 3D jousts and tournaments complete with bone-shattering physics
- Corrupt officials, scheming faeries, barbarian gibberish
- Powerful weapons and stylish armor
- Real-time combat during dangerous quests
- The ability to unleash the fury of the storm against friends with brewed potions and powerful sigils
For more information about Knight Storm, visit knightstormgame.com. The game is available now for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in the App Store. It’s free, but you can expect to pay for some in-app purchases.