Before the weekend, I like to talk about games. The question is always which of the countless press releases I get throughout the week do I decide to write up. This time, the decision was easy; go with the one that sounds like a movie I would’ve watched on Action Theater Presents back in the Saturday afternoons of my youth. So, here’s The Legend of Holy Archer for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
I mean, just listen to this premise, copied directly from the press materials:
Suddenly a dark hole appeared in this beautiful world. The hole has been told as a very old story by a kingdom. From the hole there are old horrible devils. YOU are only one as a holy archer who can shoot holy arrows. Soon you have grated a kingdom.
By a fortunate chance, the devils’ bodied did not appear on the ground. You have to destroy them before they appear their whole bodies in the world. Restore peaceful sky and world!!
You gotta set the VCR for this, right? The feature list is just as awesome:
- Defeat devils using arrows by only one finger!
- Be careful! You may lose, if you do not have your arrows anymore!
- Think strategies because there are many routes on each stage!
- You would have a number of gold money, valuable goods such as god’s bow and arrow and so on. You may find them three boxes which color are gold, gray and copper on each stage!
- 10 devils in there and they have weak points, they do not feel anything or something . .
- Win the game to aim their points!
The Legend of Holy Archer is developed by Summer Time Studio Co., and is available for free for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. A $0.99 in-app purchase will disable ads.
Now, if only someone would give me an app based on The Three Avengers.