Mr. Runner 2: The Masks is a continuous running platform game in a comical, unpredictable world of your dreaming mind. Your reflexes are challenged as you run across a dreamscape littered with video game and pop culture references in pursuit of a mysterious figure that holds the key to your identity.
“Everyone’s had a dream in which who they are and what is going on keeps randomly changing,” Ding Ye, Founder and Creative Director, Zing Games, explains. “We wanted to bring that crazy dream world logic to Mr. Runner 2: The Masks. This game not only has the frantic excitement of a continuous running platformer, but players should have a blast spotting icons from video games, movies and television they loved as children.”
In Mr. Runner 2: The Masks, you wake up to find your face locked behind a steel mask unable to remember who you are. To recover your memories you have to chase an enigmatic figure through a weird and wonderful dream world populated by figments of your subconscious. Each time you escape death, fragments from your memory surface and a new face appears on your mask, but then fades away. Unfortunately, all your brain pulls up are images of everything from classic video game characters to super heroes.
Mr. Runner 2 features:
- Simple two touch controls
- 4 game worlds featuring different themes and challenges
- 32 carefully crafted levels with high playability for hours of fun
- Epic boss fights to test your evasion skills
- Cute characters, vibrant worlds, marvelous animations, and stunning art direction
- 54 pop-culture inspired masks
- 5 special ability outfits
- Explore the castle and meet new characters
- Game Center supported
Mr. Runner 2 is available now on the App Store for $0.99 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and iPad mini running iOS 4.3 or later.