The next fight for Earth? Didn’t we just finish one? No matter, because if you’re a gamer, you can never have enough fights for Earth. This next one comes in the form of Commander: Anomaly 2. The sequel to Anomaly Warzone Earth from 11 bit studios is now available for pre-order from the game’s official website at anomaly2game.com and via Steam and other digital outlets for May 15th delivery.
Anomaly 2 is a real-time strategy game that takes the tower offense concept from the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth and adds a number of important new features.
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With more than a million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s new and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
Players who preorder for PC, Mac or Linux now now get the game for 10% off the standard $14.99 retail price, and also get a free additional copy to give to a friend. In addition, anyone who preorders directly from 11 bit via anomaly2game.com will receive another bonus gift on launch day.
For more information and to preorder the game, visit www.anomaly2game.com.