Marantz was founded in 1953, making this their 60th year of providing advanced audio technologies. To celebrate, they’re rolling out two new products that highlight said technologies. The Reference Class NA-11S1 Network Audio Player and DAC create true “studio master” quality audio right in your living room, while the Consolette is the first ever Wireless Streaming Speaker for audiophiles.
And they’ll only set you back $3,499.99 and $1,199.99, respectively.
Open up a new world of exciting audio content with the NA-11S1 reference-class Network Audio Player and DAC, which includes a host of internet streaming and device connectivity options. Equipped with exclusive Marantz technologies, including the use of multiple HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) devices, the NA-11S1 includes connectivity to a range of portable devices and it also includes PC connectivity, all easily controlled with the supplied remote as well as with your iOS or Android smartphone, thanks to the available Marantz Remote App.
- Listen to Computer, Web-based and Portable Digital Media
- Multiple Filters Offer Versatile Listening Options
- Exclusive Output Technology Ensures Faithful Playback
- Multiple Ports for Versatile Connectivity
- Rugged, Durable Construction
The Marantz Consolette Premium Speaker Dock packs audiophile-grade sound quality into a highly functioning, compact system. This component can reproduce sound with exceptional precision and fidelity. It features versatile networking options and can wirelessly stream audio content from almost any device connected to your home network. With its built-in iPod dock, plus USB and line-in inputs, the Consolette brings rich, faithful sound reproduction to all of your audio sources.
- Exceptional Sound Performance
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Ethernet for Network Streaming
- Connects with iPods and Other Devices
- Elegant Design with Remote Control and App