2K and Firaxis Games have brought console and computer gamers some excellent strategy games over the years, including the award-winning XCOM: Enemy Unknown (which is now available for the Mac) and Sid Meier’s Civilization series. Now the team has released its first game designed exclusively for iOS: Haunted Hollow.
As you’d expect from Firaxis, Haunted Hollow is turn-based game with a competitive, spooky edge. Players build a mysterious mansion to summon vampires, mummies, werewolves and such to fight their opponent’s collection of creatures while simultaneously attempting to possess an unsuspecting town.
Haunted Hollow allows gamers to:
- Build and rule a mysterious mansion that spawns freaky monsters, including vampires, zombies, mummies, witches and reapers,
- Go head-to-head with rivals to scare townspeople, battle enemies, avoid angry mobs and seize control of the town,
- Level-up with each monster’s own menacing skills and powers, in addition to a selection of power enhancements,
- Play single-player or multi-player by challenging friends, both through the Game Center and with Pass & Play,
- And choose from varying Haunted House architecture styles such as the Lost Temple and Mad Scientist.