Apple’s AirPlay is a wonderful thing, if you have it. If not, you need to upgrade not only your iDevice, but your speaker dock as well if you want to get wireless audio. Or, you could simply pick up the Pyle BlueReach—an adapter that connects directly to a 30-pin standard speaker dock to convert it into a wireless Bluetooth audio device, compatible with the iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5, iPad and Android devices.
In other words, Pyle’s BlueReach pretty much transforms your speaker into a universal audio device, and it does it for only $66.99.
Able to function at a range of up to 33 feet, the BlueReach adds wireless functionality while also freeing the user to maintain mobile device functionality such as emails, texting and internet use. The innovative plug-and-play interface allows the user to simply plug in the 3-inch receiver and play music wirelessly throughout the home or while on the go. Additionally, the user is able to plug in any device that uses a 3.5mm plug to stream music via Bluetooth. With its three level LED illumination, setting up your BlueReach device is simple and convenient. Of particular importance is the BlueReach’s ability to also operate outside of the Apple platform, which makes it the ideal choice for Android and Blackberry users who can easily connect using their Bluetooth.
Features of Pyle’s BlueReach Adapter include:
- Easily connect the adapter to change a common 30-pin docking station into a wireless Bluetooth audio device and control the system from your portable device
- 33-foot wireless range to play your favorite songs on your device through a Bluetooth connection
- Supports Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, such as iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Bluetooth PC, PSP and many more
- Complies with Bluetooth 2.0, Plug and Play. Support A2DP V1.2, compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth
- 3.5mm input allows for direct audio input into an Apple only 30-pin docking source
- 3 Level LED illumination to confirm visual Bluetooth Interface (Red/Blue/Flashing Blue)
For more information on the BlueReach Adapter, visit www.pyleaudio.com.