You may be shocked to learn that there are still breakthroughs to be made in backpack design; that people are still working on ways to arrange pockets, and not just make them look like whatever cartoon their company has licensed. But I have to say that the Boa Squeeze by Booq has a slick, sci-fi design with lots of pockets to keep your digital life organized and mobile.
Though it will not (presumably) slowly squeeze the life out of you before swallowing you whole and digesting you over the course of several days, the Boa Squeeze does feature:
- Slim, lightweight design to protect your laptop and basic accessories
- Removable key fob and high-performance YKK zippers
- Soft Nylex lining won’t scratch your laptop
- Airmesh back padding increases comfort and allows heat to escape
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon exterior with water-repellent coating
- Five zipper pockets
Designed for 13-15″ laptops and tablets, the Boa Squeeze retails for $129.95 and is available now.