This week on the Free Apps Roundup: Smash everything. Seriously, that’s part of the goal in Smash Bandits. You’ll be outrunning the cops and smashing everything in sight in this game. Or maybe you’d rather just draw lines on a chalkboard. Sound easy? It’s not. The Impossible Line challenges you to draw a line that avoids obstacles, some of which are moving, and navigate through other difficulties. Can you draw the impossible line? All this and much more are just waiting for your clicks, so don’t wait, click now!
The Top Three Free Apps:
- Smash Bandits – From the makers of Smash Cops comes this game. Power up to faster cars, get the edge with getaway gadgets and outrun the cops as you race towards the state line. Smash and bash your way through smashable scenery. Just don’t get caught!
- Syfy Now – Watch full episodes of your favorite Syfy shows—including new episodes available the day after they air for most programs—with the latest update to the Syfy Now app. The app is free, but you will have to verify that you have a subscription with your television provider.
- The Impossible Line – Can you beat the chalkboard challenge? All you have to do is draw a line, except it’s harder than it sounds. There are disappearing obstacles, moving objects, and keys to collect in this unique chalk-based puzzler.
Free Apps for a Limited Time:
- iDatabase – A personal database that is simple and easy to use. Catalogue and organize all the information you want and then find it easily whenever with your iOS device.
- MiniatureCam – This app makes your video look as if it were taken with a tilt-shift lens setup. Make your world look like a tiny toy model.
- Pocket Camera PRO – Here’s another camera app with tons of features. There’s a digital zoom, anti-shaking shutter, grid lines, burst mode, separate focus and metering control, and more.
- Live Cams – Want to know what’s going on in a major city on the other side of the planet? Chances are good that there’s a webcam this app can tap into to accomplish just that.
- Gifnic – Animated GIFs are awesome. This app makes them from short videos. Then you can add quick filters or text for the real meme feeling.
- Sleep Genius: Natural Health – This app is based off research conducted for NASA to help astronauts sleep better. As such, it’s full of science, which is always a good thing. This app will help train your brain into its natural sleep rhythms, with science!
- TableDrum – Why settle for tapping out beats on the desk with your fingers when you could make it sound like a proper drum set? This app augments your audio reality with a better one to make your fingers sound like a drum set.
- Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders – It’s the ultimate WWII air combat game. Participate in visceral dogfights, protect cities and fleets, bomb enemy structures and even fly through tunnels.