Apple is really pushing the Back to School sales this year, now offering an iTunes album sale for numerous popular artists. The new Back to School discount drops the price of albums to as low as $6.99, and also works in tandem with with Apple’s “Complete My Album” feature. I think this is a great discount, especially because a lot of people are looking for new songs to dance along to as they head back to school and work after the long summer break. I can see a lot of people taking advantage of the sales, especially because the discounts apply to popular albums from artists such as Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, and Pink.
The full list of albums and songs are as follows:
- - Imagine Dragons – Night Visions
- - Justin Timberlake – The 20/20 Experience
- - Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines
- - OneRepublic – Native
- - The Lumineers – The Lumineers
- - Pink – The Truth About Love
- - Blake Shelton – Based On a True Story…
- - Sara Bareilles – The Blessed Unrest
- - Various Artists – Pitch Perfect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- - Lana Del Rey – Born to Die
Apple’s Back to School sales are great, including the discounts on Macs towards the end of August. That deal comes with $100 iTunes gift card, which customers can use to purchase these discounted albums. Apple is also offering an even wider range of albums for $7.99.
Apple’s Back to School offer for $6.99 albums will only last from September 2nd-5th, so make sure to pick up an album.