2K Drive, the new racing game from 2K Sports, has just launchedfor iOS. Available as a Universal App, the game features “console level” representations of real vehicles and locations. The game also features upgrades and unlockable items, along with online multiplayer.
Through the game’s live newsfeed and multiplayer options, 2K Drive also offers players the opportunity to build a strong, authentic connection with car enthusiasts and automotive communities. Gamers will have the opportunity to view video and photo galleries, as well as read, “like” and “share” the latest news from popular automotive blogs and outlets, such as Car & Driver, Road & Track, Autoblog, Between The White Lines (BTWL), CaniBeat, Cars X Hype, Distraction Control, DUB Magazine, eGarage, Electric Cars Report, Fatlace, The Lowdown, Hemmings Motor News, Hooniverse, My Life @ Speed, and My Ride Is Me.
- Real licensed cars
- Console quality graphics
- Multiplayer racing against your friends & the world
- Authentic driving environments
- Earn cars, boosts, parts and more
- Personalize your driver and your car
- RaceFace™ – take a picture to put yourself behind the wheel
- Live news feeds from all corners of car culture
- Dynamic content – challenges and articles updated regularly
There’s also a teaser trailer.
2K Drive is available now on the iTunes store for $6.99, and is compatible with the iPhone 4 or better (optimized for the iPhone 5), the iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or better, and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 required.