We’re less than a week away from the announcement of Apple’s new (likely) iPhone 5S and (likely) iPhone 5C, and we know you couldn’t be more excited. Unless you’re not getting one…like me; I’ll be using my trusty iPhone 5 for another year. If you’ll be doing the same, we want to give you something else to look forward to, which is why TechnologyTell has teamed with designed by m to give away an AL13 AeroSpace Aluminum Bumper for iPhone 5 valued at $59.99.
My Al13 for iPhone review will tell you pretty much everything you need to know about the aluminum bumper, and why you should definitely want it. But I know you don’t want to be bothered with paragraphs when there’s winning to be done, so I’ll just throw some bullet points at you:
- Created from lightweight yet durable aerospace grade aluminum
- Sleek, premium finish that blends seamlessly with iPhone
- Easily slides on and off phone at any time without any special tools
- Rubber lining acts as a shock absorber to minimize impact damage and also protects iPhone during installation
- High impact, anti-scratch, anti-fingerprint and anti-glare polyurethane screen protector included
We’ll be giving away the gun metal variation, because we’ve heard rumors there may be a gun metal iPhone 5S in the works.
And who knows? If the iPhone 5S doesn’t vary from iPhone 5 form factor, you may be able to use the AL13 with the new model, too.
To win your AL13 AeroSpace Aluminum Bumper for iPhone 5, first read the contest rules and regulations, then simply comment below to tell us if you’re getting the iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C, or just sticking with what you have. We will accept entries through September 20th, 2013, at which point we’ll draw a winner at random from all the eligible comments.
Good luck, and be sure to join us Tuesday for our live blog of Apple’s September 10th media event.