Black Friday is upon us, and the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app and accessory deals have built up like you wouldn’t believe. We’ve got apps on sale and we’ve got apps for free, we’ve got some excellent discounts on all kinds of accessories, and iPhone 4/4s owners can get themselves a StealthArmor skin for free! Head in now for the details, as this’ll be our last update until we see what carries over to Cyber Monday.
- New - ComiXology’s Black Friday Sale starts today with two big sales that run through Cyber Monday. First up, there’s Marvel’s Avengers vs. X-Men Sale running from 11/29 – 12/2 and also a sale on Image trades that also runs 11/29 – 12/2.
- Just in time for Christmas, Glo Bible Premium is now only $24.99. Read Scripture anytime, anywhere. Plus, explore related virtual tours, photos, maps, artwork and more for a deeper, immersive experience of the Bible events and places. Glo Bible syncs across all your devices – iPad, iPhone, Mac and PC so you can access it anywhere, anytime.
- The Aperio Lux Team has announced a big discount on IconFly. On Black Friday, users can buy IconFly at incredible low price only $1.99 (USD). The regular price for IconFly is $6.99 (UDS). This offer applies to IconFly Desktop and IconFly Mobile.
- To help gamers keep in shape while keeping their wallet happy this Thanksgiving, Majesco is offering the critically-acclaimed Zumba Dance app free for the Thanksgiving weekend. The app, normally available for $4.99, offers players a total-body workout using the tablet or smartphone’s built-in camera for motion tracking. The promotion will run from Wednesday, Nov. 27 to Monday, Dec. 2, making it possible for shoppers everywhere to bust out some Zumba moves while waiting in line for Black Friday.
- Splash Math, a fun math practice program for kids, will put all their apps on 50% discount for Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday (including the weekend).
- New – Disney Publishing is celebrating “Magical Friday” at DisneyStories.com with a site-wide 99 cent sale of its apps collection featuring everyone’s favorite Disney characters! The sale starts at 12:00 AM PT on 11/29 and runs through 12:00 AM PT Saturday, 11/30. With the exception of the new Frozen Storybook Deluxe and Sofia the First: The Floating Palace apps, all apps will be on sale for 99 cents.
- New - BulkyPix is glad to mark the occasion of Black Friday with special discounts on more than 70 games of its catalog! These special sales are to last from November 29 to December 2 and will concern games prices as well as some in-app purchases. And there will be one for everyone’s taste: Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf (Gamebook/RPG), Dead Effect (FPS), Type:Rider (Platformer), Autumn Dynasty (RTS)….the list goes on and on!
- Battle of the Bulge will be on sale from now through Sunday, 12/1/13. This is the lowest price yet for the iOS strategy wargame by Shenandoah Studio. Players can grab Battle of the Bulge at $4.99 (50% off from the original price of $9.99) for a limited time only.
- It’s a Fingerprint APPstravanganza!! In celebration of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, scoop up five of Fingerprint’s fan favorites for free from 11/29-12/2. There’s something for every child.
- GAMEVIL is ringing in the holidays with its very own Black Friday deals. The events will run the entire week up until Cyber Monday and will feature limited-time Thanksgiving themed content and the biggest sales of the year. Visit gamevil.com for details on the games and events.
- Imangi is having a Black Friday sale for Temple Run 2 on iOS, Android and Amazon running from Thursday to Sunday, Nov. 28 – Dec. 1. Basically, you can get coin packs from $1.00 to $5.00 off, depending upon how much you buy.
- KEMCO is pleased to announce a special Black Friday week sale for RPG Symphony of Eternity, RPG Aeon Avenger and RPG Dark Gate on the App Store. The price will be $0.99 for a limited time, starting from the date of November 26th.
- Now is the time to take advantage of 2K’s new Mobile Fall Sale! From November 27 – December 2, 2K will be offering many of their more popular games at a discounted prices on the App Store for iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, and iPod Touch, including XCOM: Enemy Unknown, NHL 2K11 and Sid Meier’s Pirates.
- G5 Entertainment is running a few different specials on and around Black Friday. Starting November 25th through December 1st, Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings will be available free to iOS gamers. And from November 29th through December 1st, 25 different adventure and strategy games will be available for only 99¢ on iPhone, and $1.99 on iPad and Mac.
iDevices and iDevice Accessories:
- New – This weekend only, save 35% off everything in the iBallz store. The sale ends Monday at midnight.
- New – SkinIt’s Black Friday sale last one day only, so hurry up if you want to save 35% your entire purchase. Use promo code BLKFRDY13 to get your savings.
- New – CaseMate is running a three day flash sale event from November 28th through December 1st, during which time you can save 40% off sitewide.
- New - In the spirit of Black Friday, iLoveHandles is releasing a brand new black Plank. It’s still wood, it’s all black, and it looks pretty dope. They’re also having a site-wide sale of 15% off your order all weekend long. Stock up on your stocking stuffers today with the coupon code BLACKPLANKDAY.
- New – GelaSkins is offering 25% off everything through CyberMonday. Use promo code BIGSALE to take advantage of their biggest sale ever.
- New – PowerMax has announced a very special assortment of Black Friday/Cyber Monday Apple specials designed to make your holiday shopping easy. They picked the top 14 Macs they have in stock and discounted them $50 and $100.
- StealthArmor is offering customers free protective films for their iPhone 4/4s from Wednesday, November 27 through Tuesday, December 3. Prices are reflected on the site, no coupon is needed. U.S. customers will pay the $6.50 shipping fee for each free StealthArmor film order, or a $2 pick up fee for all local Orange County residents.
- With Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the corner, HYPER will be launching its biggest sale ever. Rather than waiting until Black Friday, this sale will start on Thanksgiving Day at 12:01am, allowing buyers to get an early start to their holiday. Besides unbeatably low prices up to as much as 50% off, this online sale also prevents you from having to enter into the shopping madness at stores. These devices are perfect for tech enthusiasts and those who will be purchasing mobile devices and cameras on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Receive a 15% discount on all Monitors in Motion products on Friday, November 29th, 2013 only. Visit their website at monitorsinmotion.com to view all products available.
- On Friday, November 29th at 12pm CST, Slickwraps will be running a 50% off special for two hours only. Use code BLACK2013 to get a 50% discount store wide, but only between noon and 2:00pm CST. Every purchase comes with a free gift, and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win an iPad mini, one of 10 Apple TVs, and more.
- UNIEA is running a big sale on a wide selection of cases for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook lines, with savings up to 80% off. Oh, plus free shipping worldwide (but they always have free shipping at uniea.com, so that’s nothing new). In total, more than 60 different cases and accessories will be on sale —no promo code needed.
- Apogee Electronics is kicking off the holiday season by offering up to 15% off on incredible gifts for the musician or audiophile in your life. Between Friday, November 29 and Sunday, December 1, customers in the United States can take advantage of the lowest prices on the most advanced audio interfaces for creating or listening to music on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
- Felix is offering 25% off their entire line of Apple accessories. In addition, the first 100 orders for $50 or more will receive a free MonkeyDo (versatile iPod dock). On Black Friday, use coupon code FELIXBF2013. On Cyber Monday, use coupon code FELIXCM2013.
- As if getting the Braven 570 Bluetooth Speaker for $79.99 weren’t enough (it retails for $119.99), you’ll also get free shipping and a $20 Incipio gift card with each purchase when shop from November 28th through December 2nd.
- Fill up your cart at Motrr.com from November 29th through December 2nd, then take 20% off its contents and get free ground shipping in the U.S. by using coupon code GIFTAGALILEO.
- Griffin Technology is being selective with their Black Friday sale; take 30% off storewide when you use promo code BLACKFRIDAY from November 29th through December 2nd.
- From November 28th through December 2nd, New Trent is offering 25% off their Gladius, PowerPak Xtreme and PowerPak+ products, as well as 20% off the Airbender, Airbender Mini and Airbender 2.0.
- Bracketron is offering 40% off and free shipping site-wide from November 28th through December 2nd. This includes sleek accessories and universal mounts for your mobile devices, such as the Mi-T Grip, NanoTek Stand and many more.
- How do you want your savings at Siedio? Do you want 20% off all accessories on Black Friday using code by using the code FRIDAY20,
or do you want 15% of all accessories on Cyber Monday using code CYBER15. Seems to me that one of them makes more sense.
- Adopted is running separate Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials. Enter coupon code FRIDAY50 get 50% off their Caplet, Iridescent Lens, and Metallic iPhone Cases on November 29th. Then, on December 2nd, you can use coupon code MONDAY30 to get 30% off every product on their site, including the folio and frame.
- Wren Sound is knocking $50 off any speaker on Friday, November 29th only.
- Libratone is offering 25% off most of their speakers in their first Black Friday/Cyber Monday promo ever from Friday, November 29the through Monday December 2. This offer excludes Libratone Loop, Libratone Zipp Soul Collection, and all covers and accessories.
- DecalGirl is offering their skins at 25% off sitewide. Use promo code BLACKFRIDAY25 between now and December 1st to get your discount.
- Westone has announces a limited-time price drop on their popular Adventure Series Alpha Earphones. Authorized Westone dealers will offer Adventure Series earphones for $149 (originally $199) between November 18th through December 3, 2013. Westone will also donate a portion of every Adventure Series to the Hearing Health Foundation as part of the company’s commitment to prevent and cure hearing loss.
- From Friday, November 29th through Monday, December 2nd, get 35% off the Urban Xplorer HalfPack and SoHo Urban Xplorer vintage inspired multi-functional backpacks. Use code “DealMeIn” when checking out.
- Buy a pair of Kidz Gear Headphones on November 29th or 30th and get a free carry bag. Buy two pairs of headphones to get a free splitter ($5.99 value).
- Get free domestic ground shipping on your iGrillmini pre-order by using code “GOBBLE” when checking out. The deal is valid at www.idevicesinc.com from November 28th through December 2nd.
- Get 20% off the iShower Bluetooth Water Resistant Shower Speaker from November 28th through December 2nd. Use code “THANKS” when checking out at www.store.iDevicesinc.com.
- The SensoGlove Digital Golf Golve will be 15% off from November 29th until December 3rd. Learn more at www.sensoglove.com.