We’ll assume that your Christmas shopping is done by now, and all that’s left is for Amazon to get off their butts and finally send your gifts they’ve been sitting on because they’re tired of you always going for the free shipping option. As you wait, why not take advantage of the numerous iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app accessory holiday sales being offered? Buy something for your loved ones, those to whom you’re obligated, or just yourself.
- IndieGameStand is taking a break from its “pay what you want” deals this holiday season with a 12 day charity drive. They’re spotlighting notable free downloadable indie games every 24 hours for 12 consecutive days in the hopes of raising money for Child’s Play. These games were all hand-selected by IndieGameStand to spread awareness about these amazing game developers and some of our favorite free indie games.
- Family-friendly games developer and publisher EnsenaSoft has announced a special limited-time Christmas promotion, in which 13 of its very best casual games are available for free on the iOS app store from December 20the through December 27th.
- With the holidays upon us, 2K is excited to be kicking-off the New Year with two exciting online and mobile sales. Only one is applicable here, but it’s the better of two. From December 20 – January 6, mobile gamers can purchase the following popular 2K titles on sale from the App Store for their iOS devices: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, 2K Drive, NBA 2K14, Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies, Sid Meier’s Pirates, and Civilization Revolution.
- ChAIR has announced the first-ever holiday sale for Infinity Blade III, offering the full game for just $2.99, more than half price for a limited time. Additionally, Infinity Blade: Redemption and Infinity Blade: Awakening, the bestselling novellas written by Hugo Award-Winning author Brandon Sanderson, are both available for just 99 cents for a limited time.
- TAITO is celebrating the close of another year by discounting some of its most beloved titles. Some titles include their beloved shooting games, DARIUSBURST -SP-, RayStorm, and Space Invaders Infinity Gene. In addition, Groove Coaster Zero’s Mega Hits Pack—including two songs from Lady Gaga, LMFAO and Gwen Stefani—will be 80% OFF ($4.99 > $0.99)!
- SEGA celebrates the holidays with a special “blue” holiday sale, as five popular mobile titles featuring the iconic blue hedgehog himself, Sonic the Hedgehog, race through the season at a special discount price. From December 20, 2013 through January 1, 2014, fans may leap to new heights with Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles by downloading Sonic Jump for free on iOS, Google Play and the Amazon App Store during this limited-time event.
- ArtRage is on sale up to 50% off. Whether using a pen, brush, drawing tablet, mouse or even a finger, ArtRage for Windows, Mac, iPad and iPhone provides the experience of actually “painting” digitally on a computer canvas with oil paints that smear and blend, and watercolors that flow together to create soft, wet gradations, just as they would in a traditional art studio. ArtRage makes a great gift for creative friends and family.
- DecalGirl’s annual holiday sale has been extended! They’ve decided to give all you procrastinators out there a little extra time – from now until December 24th. Just enter code HOLIDAY2013 during checkout to save 25% off your order of skins for your Mac and iOS devices.
- Now through December 31st, SlickWraps is offering 35% off all the products in their store, and will give customers a $5 gift card with any purchase above $20 (limit one per person). Use code HOLIDAY13 when checking out to get your discount.
For additional gift ideas, be sure to check out the Appletell Holiday Gift Guide.