Avadon 2: The Corruption—a role-playing game from Spiderweb Software—is coming to the iPad on February 28, 2014. It will mark the fourth RPG Spiderweb has ported to iOS, following their tradition of delivering the full depth and quality of their Windows and Mac versions to the touch screen.
For centuries, your homeland was protected by Avadon — The Black Fortress. Home and training ground to the greatest warriors, mages, spies, and assassins the world had ever known. They brought safety in return for freedom. Then Avadon was shattered in a deadly sneak attack, and the foes of the Pact are ready to invade. You have been conscripted by Avadon and now, with chaos raging, it will be your destiny to see this maelstrom through. Will you help to restore Avadon to its glory, or will you betray it and help a new empire rise in its place? It is a time of chaos and change. What happens next will be up to you.
Avadon 2: The Corruption Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Uncover the fascinating histories of Avadon and the many lands of Lynaeus.
- Many different endings. Will you be loyal to Avadon or switch sides and bring it down? The choice is yours!
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful.
- Huge adventure with lots of replay value. Experience with Avadon: The Black Fortress is entirely unnecessary to enjoy Avadon 2.