Move over Spotify, Rdio and Pandora, and give way for the newest kid on the music streaming block: the Beats Music iOS app. This new music streaming app promises to give you the right music at the right time. Can they pull this one off? Well, it looks like it, considering the app is a collaboration by people who live and breathes music: the include rapper Dr. Dre, music producer Jimmy Iovine, and other music industry professionals.
Beats Music as a music streaming service differentiates itself from the crowd by combining human and automatic algorithms to provide you with the right music at the right time. And as the app’s description says, all you have to do is hit the play button on your iOS device. Beats Music offers access to more than 20 million songs covering every genre. It lets you listen to music online or offline. To make your music listening experience even more pleasurable, Beats Music iOS app offers the following features:
- JUST FOR YOU – Your first stop for music that’s right for you. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
- RIGHT NOW- Make your mix. Change the sentence up to match how you’re feeling or what you’re doing and who you’re with.
- HIGHLIGHTS-Discover what’s happening in the world of music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
- FIND IT-When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here. Choose a genre, activity, or curator and we’ll do the rest.
- SHARE-Get a following by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends on Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
Before we forget, although using the service is currently free, it will only run for 7 days. After that, the app will require a subscription fee of $9.99 per month for you to enjoy unlimited, ad-free streaming.
You may download Beats Music iOS app from the iTunes App Store now.