On this biggest night in the sports world (in America, anyway), and with the Olympics just around corner, it seems as good a time as any to tell you about Sports Jeopardy from Sony Pictures Television. Available now for iOS and Android devices, Sports Jeopardy offers fans the chance to put their sports nerd knowledge up against players around the world, so you, too, can tell everyone, “I Lost On Jeopardy.”
Sports Jeopardy gives players thousands of sports clues ranging from trivia to cultural references. The game also allows players to:
- Level up: Progress through the ranks from fan to sports legend as you unlock new challenges and achievements.
- Test your knowledge among friends: Challenge friends in a new turn-based online multiplayer mode or build bragging rights in person with Party Mode.
- Up the ante: Change the rules with in-game Power-ups. Use “Time Out” to give yourself more time on questions or “Double Down” to add an extra Daily Double somewhere on the board.
- Follow the leader: Track your ranking against other Sports Jeopardy players with weekly and all-time leaderboards.
- Customize your game: Use in-game coins to unlock sports-themed podiums, jerseys, accessories for your avatar, and much more.
Sports Jeopardy is available now for $0.99, with additional content available via in-game purchase.
Okay, the Super Bowl halftime show is probably about over, so I’ll go back to that. Sports trivia can wait another couple of hours, I think.