iPevo is one of my favorite iDevice accessory makers, consistently synergizing imaginative innovation with useful practicality. The latest iPevo product is the AT-ST Articulating Video Stand, which is designed to combine solid stability and hands-free convenience for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch.
The AT-ST is a fully poseable tabletop stand with a multi-jointed swing-arm that can position your device through a wide range height, angle and orientation adjustments—ideal for desktop macro close-up or document photography, eliminating the blur and poor framing characteristic of handheld shots. You can align the device parallel to the table to capture documents and objects in close-up without camera shake. The stand can also be employed to make videos for blogging, e-learning, tutorials, and when presenting live demonstrations.
Most stands keep your device stuck at one angle and height, while tripod stands can’t capture downwards for objects on the table. The Articulating Video Stand allows you to position your iDevice’s camera where you need it—such as parallel to the table at a downward angle—with simple hand adjustments and without screws or knobs. It both steadies the camera and frees your hands to make a range of videos that would not be possible without the Articulating Video Stand.
At a glance, the iPevo AT-ST features:
- A versatile stand with multi-jointed swing-arm mounts iPhone or iPod Touch at any height and angle
- The ability to align your device parallel to your subject; capture flat documents and close-up objects with ease
- Hands-free operation for tutorial videos, drawing and writing, playing instruments, cooking, arts and crafts, and much more
- The ability to take full advantage of iPhone’s HD camera for better videos and photographs with expert camera angles and no shake
- A weighted base to help prevent tip-overs; spring-loaded grip for quick yet secure device mounts and dismounts
- Soft rubber inside the grip to protect your device; cord clip keeps your charge cord tidy and out of the way
- Aluminum construction.
- The free IPEVO Presenter app to turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a document camera.
- Available in black or limited edition white.
The iPevo AT-ST sells for $69.00 at Amazon.com, and is compatible with iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c, iPod Touch 4/5; AT-ST Video Stand provides grip and support for devices sized between iPhone 4/5 to 4.92″ x 2.56″ x 0.43″ and weight under 0.33 lbs.
For more information, visit www.ipevo.com.