It’s once again time for E3, which means it’s once again time for you to win some free games. Each year, while the AppleTell crew is on the show floor checking out the great new games coming to the Mac, iPhone and iPad, the team back at beautiful TechTell Towers hands out promo codes for a host of great games you can play now. We’ve got a great lineup this year, and all you need to do to win is follow us on Twitter.
It works like this. Throughout E3 2014, we’ll be tweeting our comments and photos from the Los Angeles Convention Center. This show always provides some of the best photos of the year, so you’ll want to make sure you follow along. And to make it even more worthwhile, we’ll occasionally include a promo code for a free game on iOS or OS X. To get it, you just need to be the first to redeem the code. It’s that simple.
This year’s giveaway will include multiple copies of…
OS X Games:
- Sparkle Unleashed from 10tons
- Civilization V: Complete from Aspyr
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition from Aspyr
- Deponia – The Puzzle from Daedalic Entertainment
- Edna & Harvey – The Puzzle from Daedalic Entertainment
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic from Aspyr
Pretty sweet, right? To win, though, you have to be following us on Twitter, and make sure you’ve got Notification Center open from June 10th through June 12th, when the codes will be released.