Apple released a 1.01 update for the Apple Watch which includes performance improvements, bug fixes, support for additional languages, and new emoji characters.
To get your hands on the update, simply use the Apple Watch app, select General, and then Software Update. Place the Apple Watch on the charger and make sure it’s in range of your iPhone. For more detailed instructions head on over to Apple Support.
Apple Watch OS 1.01 includes:
- Improved performance for:
- Measuring stand activity
- Calculating calories for indoor cycling and rowing workouts
- Distance and pace during outdoor walk and run workouts
- Third party apps
- Display support for new Emoji characters
- Additional language support for:
- Brazilian Portuguese