Gibson Brands has revealed their first foray into the consumer headphone market.
Trainer by Gibson headphones are just in time for summer and are specifically created for fitness enthusiasts. Gibson has enlisted the help of the fastest man alive, Usain Bolt, to create the most comfortable and best sounding wireless headphones on the market. This new entry in the headphone market build’s on the Gibson brand that has been synonymous for their expertise in musical instruments and consumer electronics and audio.
The wireless headphones include several features never brought together in one device, developed for both fitness enthusiasts at all levels:
- The headphones switch between an active mode and a lifestyle mode, perfect for when lounging casually or when you need to hit the track. The Aeroflex design transforms them into sport headphones providing the right fit, comfort and stability for a proper workout. This allows you to focus on your exercise instead of worrying on whether the headphones will stay on.
- NightNav strategically placed LED light offers safety and visibility; perfect for nighttime runs.
- The SafeSound function allows easy access to turn down the volume and reduce the bass so that you can stay alert to your surroundings.
- CoolTouch keeps workouts comfortable through climate regulating cushions with cutting-edge NASA space technology fabric. The Outlast technology uses Phase Change Materials that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort.
- Weather and sweat resistance is achieved through WeatherSeal as drivers are protected by a hydroscopic mesh and the internals are sealed with silicon gaskets. After extra vigorous workouts, the cushions can be removed and cleaned.
- FreeMov through superior Bluetooth performance and 10 hours of battery life for music allows unrestricted, wireless movement to maximize focus on fitness.
Trainer by Gibson seem poised to be a runner’s best friend. Gibson promises that with their incredible sound quality and practical functionality, these new headphones will redefine the market. Consumers in the market for quality wireless headset might’ve found their answer.