The powerful mobile speaker is their most versatile and durable speaker yet. Weighing just 12 ounces, the wireless Bluetooth speaker plays 360-degree sound and has an extremely high-quality bungee cord that allows the speaker to hang and connect to anything. Some of the specs of the UE Roll are included below:
- The UE Roll is shockproof and IPX7 waterproof, so it is basically indestructible. It even has waterproof connectors, so you’re covered from any water damage.
- The device has a nine-hour battery life and a 65-foot wireless range.
- It has the same acoustic and durable skin found on UE BOOM and UE MEGABOOM
- Ultimate Ears went a step further with the packaging, making it completely recyclable
- It even comes in six different colors! Purple = Sugar Plum, Gray/Black = Volcano, Blue = Atmosphere; Orange with red design = Sriracha, Pink with blue design = Pinata, Blue with green design = Reef
The UE Roll seems to be a solid entry in the wireless speaker market. “Music is made for sharing, connecting and enjoying,” said Rory Dooley, general manager of Ultimate Ears. “It transforms moments into something special, and we designed UE ROLL to be part of those moments. No matter where you are, or what you’re doing, UE ROLL is there to amplify any experience.” This is a heavy-duty wireless speaker, without the weight or price restrictions that others carry, making it a very attractive speaker.
UE ROLL is expected to be available in the U.S. in June 2015, and in select countries in Europe and Asia in July, for $99.99. For more information, please visit www.ultimateears.com.