Well, not a “grave” so much as “Steam Early Access.” In Kings of Kung Fu: Masters of the Art, fourteen different stuntmen have been challenged by the mysterious Red Ronin to battle across fifteen different stages, inspired by film sets. The prize? A starring role in a movie, which is less impressive than being able to read the minds of all people and help them understand each other, but more impressive than closing the ozone hole by turning the sky to mud.
Kings of Kung Fu is out now for Mac, PC, and Linux via Steam, Humble Store, and other channels with an SRP of $9.99, with a 50% discount at launch.
From the press release:
Choose to take on the role of one of 14 martial arts masters as you fight to show your style cannot be beat. Each fighter’s style is based on actual moves inspired by martial arts cinema where their bodies are their weapons. Fine-tuned in diverse and unique methods of physical destruction, each style brings with it 100’s of attacks, counter attacks, blocks and grapples ranging from your basic kicks and punches to advanced attacks and combo chains that can devastate any opponent.
- 14 character roster at launch- plus 1 boss character
- 15 unique and dynamic background stages inspired by classic film sets
- 100+ unique moves per fighter (including advanced moves and throws)
- Soundtrack with over 20 songs influenced by classic Kung Fu films and classic style hip hop
- Fight against the computer in Arcade Mode to earn your own movie, match skills against a friend in Local Multiplayer Matches or master your moves in Practice Mode
You can learn more about the game at the Kings of Kung Fu website.