Want to know what stores are offering the best Black Friday deals? Sure you do! The people need the gifts. But what about your needs. What if you need to get some work done or want to try out new games on your Macintosh? (Stop laughing, they do exist, and they’re good.) We at Appletell understand, and have accommodated by rounding up the Macintosh software Black Friday deals for you. Happy downloading.
- Creaceed has announced a special Black Friday promotion on their Mac applications. From Thursday 26th November to Saturday 28th November 2009, interested Mac users can purchase a user license for Prizmo, Hydra, Magnet and/or Morph Age at a 33% discount. All they have to do is to use coupon code “BlackFriday09″ when they order on Creaceed’s store. And last but not least, discounted copies have the same upgrade rights as regular copies.
- Exclusively, traditionally, and only on Black Friday, DEVONtechnologies is offering a 25% rebate on their software products from DEVONnote to DEVONagent and DEVONthink. Users can put any product they want to purchase into their shopping cart with the 25 percent Black Friday discount.
- To celebrate the festive season, Disk Doctors has announced a never before 30% Discount on their Mac Recovery products. Starting with Thanksgiving, this limited period offer runs through the Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Green Tuesday, November 26th 2009 through December 2nd 2009. Enter Coupon Code: DISK-XRI5 during checkout to save 30% on any product, including Mac Recovery and Mac Photo Recovery.
- Eltima Software has announced the launch of its Thanksgiving Day promo. Starting today, all users can purchase Mac OS X software by Eltima with 20% discount. This includes Flash Decompiler, Flash Optimizer, SyncMate Expert, Recover PDF Password, and SWF & FLV Player Pro. In order to get your 20% discount, just use this coupon code TNX-GIVE.
- Ergonis Software is offering Black Friday shoppers a buy-one-get-one-free deal for purchases of its Macility Productivity Bundle. The bundle combines Ergonis’ most popular products to increase your personal productivity on the Macintosh, PopChar X, Typinator, and KeyCue. Simply buy the bundle on Black Friday and you get a full 2pack at the price of a single license.
- Karelia Software has announced a special Black Friday sale on licenses to its award-winning website builder: Sandvox. On Friday, November 29, 2009, licenses to Sandvox will be discounted by fifty percent when the special coupon code “make a donation” is entered on the online store. As part of the promotion, Karelia is asking its customers to make a charitable donation to the organization of their choice using some of the money they have saved via the Black Friday sales.
- Encouraging Mac users to get a grip on their 2009 finances and a jump on 2010, IGG Software today announced a Instant Rebate on iBank, its flagship personal finance software. The company’s new “Why Wait For 2010?” rebate offer is good through December 31, 2009, exclusively for purchases made at IGG’s online store. The new, streamlined Instant Rebate is available to all new purchasers of iBank.
- Until Monday, November 30th, Nisus is offering Nisus Writer Express, their affordable, easy to use word processor, for the low price of $39 (regular price $45) for the full version, $26 (regular price $30) for the upgrade. They are also offering Nisus Writer Pro, their powerful word processor, for only $69 for the full version (regular price $79) and $39 for the upgrade (regular price $45). CD versions of Pro are available for an additional $10 plus shipping. They will also be selling the Nisus Writer Pro printed manual for $20 plus shipping. No coupons needed, just go to their store and purchase.
- You’ve got recipes of all kinds—some belonging to your great-grandmother and some from your favorite online source—each one personal, each one special. Now you can take them all and easily create a cookbook for yourself or for family and friends. Using the Cookbook Builder in MacGourmet Deluxe, you can create a full-color cover, index pages, full-color divider pages and text pages. To help make your cookbook even more special, Mariner is offering a 30% discount; until November 30th, you can buy MacGourmet Deluxe for 34.95.
- Give the gift of animation at a fraction of the price. From 9 a.m. Nov. 27 through 9 a.m. Nov. 28 EST, ToonBoom is offering up to 60% off their various animation programs. Toon Boom Studio is marked down to $189.99 from $399.99, Storyboard is $99.99 (regularly $249.99), ComicBoom is down to $29.99 from $59.99, and plenty more.
- Daniel Schwill has announced a Black Friday Special for Tables, the easy way to spreadsheets on Mac OS X. Purchasers can receive 40% off by using the coupon code “thanks09″ when they purchase a Tables license from November 27 till November 30. Tables enables you to organise and present data very simply. Create visually attractive invoices, lists or reports and even add some photos, PDF documents and charts to present your data with great visual impact.
- Vemedio is offering a very special deal for this Black Friday and over the whole weekend. They’ve teamed up with Manfred Schwind of mani.de and built an irresistible software package. They called it the “Mac Music Bundle” because it consists of two great music apps for Mac OS X. The first is one you already know and love: Snowtape. The second is one you will learn to love: iVolume.
- Yazsoft has announced a special Black Friday promotion on all their Mac applications. On Nov 27th, save up to 40% on Speed Download 5, Playback, and ShareTool. Speed Download is the leading award winning download manager for Mac OS X. Playback allows you to share your media with any Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or other UPnP compatible device. ShareTool lets you access all of the Bonjour services on your home or office network from anywhere in the world.
- Zykloid Software has announced a 50% discount on all their Macintosh software products including Posterino on Black Friday 2009 (Nov. 27th). The discount will be available using the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout in their online shop.
- Coladia has announced a special Black Friday promotion on their Mac Games. From Thursday 26th November to Saturday 28th November 2009, customers will receive a free game when they buy 2 games. The deal applies to The Secrets of Da Vinci, Return to Mysterious Island, Cleopatra: a Queen’s Destiny, Destination: Treasure Island, Secret of the Lost Cavern and Still Life 2. All games are available for download from Coladia online.
- ScreenCastsOnline is offering a 50% discount for new ScreenCastsOnline Extra! members joining on Black Friday. Membership includes a brand new HD Mac based tutorial every week for six months delivered automatically via iTunes plus immediate access to a huge library of over 220 tutorials. Just use the coupon code NOV2009.