Wow, someone must really like you. After you are done thanking them for the $50 iTunes Gift Card, we can talk about some of your options for using your new-found wealth. Here are a few packages you may want to consider.
Package 1: Shoot Everything in Sight
Grab your iPhone and get to downloading the following first person shooters:
- N.O.V.A. (aliens – $6.99)
- Terminator Salvation (robots – $4.99)
- Modern Combat: Sandstorm (human soldiers – $4.99)
- Wolfenstein 3D Classic Platinum (Nazis – $0.99)
- Isotope: A Space Shooter or Meteor Blitz (spacecraft – $1.99)
- Resident Evil 4 (zombies – $6.99)
- Silent Hill: The Escape (anything goes – $0.99)
- Doom Classic (monsters – $6.99)
After tax, you will even have some cash left for songs.
Package 2: Relax and Unwind
The holidays are stressful. Wind down with:
- Sleeping Buddha – Relax and Sleep Meditation (album – $9.99)
- Zen Garden (iPhone app – $0.99)
- Zen Bound (iPhone game – $1.99)
- Everyday Yoga and Pilates (TV series – $8.99)
- The Secret Guide to Relaxing (audiobook – $9.95)
- iShatter Stress Relief (iPhone app – $0.99)
After all of that, you should still have about 15 dollars left to spend on a movie or album that makes you happy.
Package 3: Indulge Your Inner Trash Film Junkie
The iTunes Store movie bundles make it even easier to have a digital film collection. For $50, you could get:
- The 50 First Dates, Anger Management/Big Daddy bundle ($19.99)
- The Dane Cook Collection: My Best Friend’s Girl, Good Luck Chuck and Employee of the Month ($19.99)
Granted, they won’t make you think, but sometimes you just need a laugh.
Also see our $25 edition.