So, Mail on your iPad has become your e-mail client of choice. You are sending out more messages from here then you are for just about anywhere else. The only thing you have to deal with is that annoying signature. Sure, you love your iPad, but does that mean everyone to whom you send a message needs to know it was sent from your iPad? Not anymore! These simple instructions will show you how to change your iPad’s default signature.
- Tap on the Settings icon on your Home Screen.
- Tap on “Mail, Contact, Calendars.”
- Tap on “Signature.”
- Tap in the box with your current signature.
- Make your changes with the keyboard.
- Tap on “Mail, Contacts…” to return to Settings menu and verify your changes took.
- Push the Home button to return to the Home Screen.
Now, you have a hot new signature.