Not everyone goes out shopping on Black Friday. Some people still work, or sit around at home, or find themselves stuck in traffic jams or long lines while waiting for those Black Friday deals. If you find yourself in that situation, why not take advantage of these iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Black Friday deals and download a new game or utility at a great limited-time-only price?
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Games:
- New – BulkyPix has announced numerous deals for Black Friday, including Yslandia, MyBrute, DailyQuizz, Saving Private Sheep HD, Soccars, and the Last King of Afrida for $0.99, as well as Babel Rising for free.
- New – Coladia has announce a special Black Friday promotion on their iPhone and iPad games. From Friday 26th November to Saturday 27th November 2010, all Coladia’s adventure games will be half price. The deal applies to many of their recent and most popular titles.
- Anuman Interactive has announced special offers on iPhone applications through November 28th. Titles such as Egypt: The Prophecy, Alice, Treasure Island, and FBi Paranormal Case are being discounted to $0.99 each.
- 10tons has announced their Thanksgiving+Black Friday+Cyber Monday sale, also known as the famous THABLACY-sale. They’ve discounted eight games, including heroes of Kalevala, Sparkle, and Azkend for iPhone and iPad. The sale ends after Monday 29th Sep 2010.
- SEGA of America, Inc. today announced that they are getting into the Thanksgiving spirit by offering players discounted prices for six of their best-selling titles on the App Store, including the newly-released ChuChu Rocket! for both iPhone and iPad. For information about the SEGA Thanksgiving Sale on the App Store, visit the official SEGA blog.
- Boulder Dash Vol. 1—the original, award-winning, #1 best-seller—has now slashed its price to $1.99. This popular, retro classic asks players to race against time to clear a path and collect the number of diamonds required in order to open the exit in each of the 80 scrolling Caves. Avoid falling boulders and enemies. Be careful not to become trapped. Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Tatem Games has dropped the prices for all their popular applications. From November 24 to November 28, iOS users will be able to download Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter for $.99 and iGibbets and Racer absolutely for free.
- Kitty Code has announced that Traveler’s Quest 2.2 will be on sale for the game’s one year anniversary through Cyber Monday. Traveler’s Quest gets you off the couch and out of the house in search of virtual treasure in the real world. Treasure hunting adventures have never been more fun, or more social now that you can not only pilfer your friend’s treasures, but now you can brag about it on their Facebook wall.
- Crap Of Defense is “… the worst ever, everybody needs to know that, but not all gamers realised that,” the developers explained. To resolve this problem, they decided to lower the price. From now through the end of the year, Crap of Defense will be lowered form $4.99 to $1.99. After that time, the game will be removed from App Store.
- Chillingo will have the following titles reduced to $0.99 each for Black Friday: Billabong Surf Trip, Radio Flare REDUX, Radio Flare REDUX HD, Parking Mania HD, Defender Chronicles – Legend of the Desert King, Master of Alchemy HD, Master of Alchemy, Fiona’s Flowers. In addition, Cogs HD will be on sale for $1.99.
- Punflay has announced its Thanksgiving weekend sale that will run from Thursday, Nov 25 to Sunday, Nov 28. During this period, the following apps can be downloaded for free: Number Sense, Who will Rule, Alzebra, Dress Jack-o-Ween and Rhymes for tots. Punflay is also offering free promo codes for some of its apps on touchArcade.
- After this year’s Thanksgiving (November 25, 2010) dinner, you may want to head to your iPhone and do a little online shopping. Namco has announced that many of its downloadable games will be greatly reduced this Black Friday 2010 shopping season. So for one week, until December 1, 2010, you can get their iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad games—such as Ms. Pac Man, Dig Dug, and Pole Position—at some great prices.
- To celebrate Thanksgiving, every day starting November 22 until November 28, G5 is putting one iPhone and one iPad game on sale for an amazing price. You will be able to find out the featured games on G5’s iTunes App Store page, at their web-site, or through their Twitter and Facebook updates every day during the week as discounts arrive.
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Apps:
- New – Intelligent Designs Group has announced a Black Friday Sale on our popular cctv video surveillance software for mobile phones. Their apps are as low as $1 from an original price of $24.99.
- BookBuddy is on sale for $2.99, down from $4.99, during black Friday only.
- KB Productions has announced a Black Friday iPhone app sale: 40% off Car Care, the popular & well-reviewed gas mileage and service app for iPhone & iPod Touch, and 100% off GameTrac, a highly customizable athletic performance stat tracking & sharing iOS app. Download GameTrac completely free this Black Friday weekend. Hurry, download today – the sale expires this weekend
- Creaceed has announced a unique Black Friday promotion on all their Mac and iOS applications from Thursday 25th November to Tuesday 30th November 2010. Mac users can purchase a license for Prizmo, Hydra, Elasty and/or Morph Age at a 30% discount. All they have to do is to use coupon code “BlackFriday2010″ when they order on Creaceed’s store. The iPhone and iPad apps are already available at a discounted price on the App Store.
- All the magic of the holiday can be found in Meryl Streep’s new The Night Before Christmas application for Apple mobile devices, free for a limited time from iTunes store from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday (November 25 – 29, 2010) from Ruckus Mobile Media. With Meryl Streep’s dramatic and musical performances in The Night Before Christmas Read-Play-and-Record-along app allows families to hear the Academy-Award winning actress wish their family a merry Christmas as she reads the classic holiday poem by Clement C. Moore, watch the favorite video, and record their own or a loved one’s voice for personalized reading aloud. Included are seven classic Christmas carols sung by leading talents in blue grass, gospel, and choral music as well as one by Streep herself.
- Readdle has announced its Black Friday sale. The company is offering up to 80% off the regular prices on all applications until November, 30th. Additionally, Readdle is giving away three iPads to its Twitter followers.
- Vito Technology is discounting quite a few of their apps to $0.99 for Black Friday, and then again on Cyber Monday. Specials include Star Walk for iPhone (normally $2.99) and iPad ($4.99), Solar Walk for iPhone and iPad ($2.99), GeoWalk for iPad ($2.99), and Family Doctor ($4.99). In addition, the normally $0.99 GeoWalk for iPhone will be free.
- SizeMyBike, the iPhone bike fitting app, will get a price reduction to $0.99 from the standard $4.99 for three days (November 26-28, 2010).
- We-Envision has announced that Art Authority, their “Top 10″ reference and educational app will be on sale for half price on Black Friday, November 26, 2010. Timed to coincide with Apple’s “Special one-day shopping event,” Art Authority for iPad and Art Authority for iPhone will each be 50% off through the iTunes App Store. Art Authority is the pinnacle of the companies’ line of over 100 “Envi” Web-image browsing apps.
- NAVIGON is reducing the prices of selected smartphone navigation apps in the U.S. up to 40 percent on Black Friday. MobileNavigator transforms the iPhone into an inclusive navigation device that saves the maps on the phone and relies on the GPS receiver, independent from a cell or wireless signal. It features premium functions such as Traffic Live, Reality View Pro, NAVIGON MyRoutes and branded in-route POI’s, among many others. NAVIGON’s iPhone app has been the top-grossing app several times in 29 different Apple App Stores around the globe, including the U.S.MobileNavigator iPhone USA: $29.99 instead of $49.99. MobileNavigator iPhone MyRegion: $19.99 instead of $29.99.
- Ruckus Media Group, and its Mobile Media unit have announced that The Velveteen Rabbit application, as told by Meryl Streep, will be available free of charge (regularly $3.99) Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday (November 25th – 29th) exclusively through Apple’s iTunes App Store.
- CoPilot Live—the full-featured, voice-guided GPS navigation application for iPhones and iPads—is slashing the price of its award-winning apps through the busy Thanksgiving holiday travel week ahead. CoPilot Live USA for iPhones is on sale for the bargain price of $2.99 and CoPilot Live North America, which includes maps of the U.S. and Canada, for $9.99. The hi-resolution, large screen optimized CoPilot Live HD North America app for iPad is on sale for $19.99. As with all CoPilot Live apps, this is a one-time purchase, there are no ongoing monthly subscription fees.
- As we approach the Holiday season, Mobickus would like to offer the opportunity for you to share Kemba with your friends and family. For a limited time between now and Dec 31st 2010, they are offering everyone an upgrade to the full version of Kemba for $0.99 instead of the regular price of $4.99. Just download the free version of Kemba. After a successful download, tap “Info,” then tap “About,” then tap “Upgrade to full version.” Instead of being charged for the regular price of $4.99, the price of the full version is only $0.99 for the promotion period.
iPad only Games and Apps:
- New – Ambient Design has announced Black Friday discount specials of 25% off for ArtRage Mac/Windows desktop products, with specials available from November 26 through November 30th via the online store. The iPad version of ArtRage offers even more savings, discounted at 40% off, for only $3.99 (previously priced at $6.99), available at the iTunes store.
- Coladia has announced that the iPad version of Secret of the Lost Cavern will be on sale for $0.99, down from $9.99. This promotion is available for the 26th November only, for the celebration of the Black Friday.
- <Anuman Interactive has announced special offers on iPad applications through November 28th. Titles such as Dracula: The Path of the Dragon, Jack the Ripper and Public Enemies are being discounted to $1.99 each.
- Fruit Ninja has become one of the world’s most recognizable names in App Store gaming. To celebrate Thanksgiving AND crossing the three million player milestone, Halfbrick is having a sale on Fruit Ninja HD for iPad for 40% off worldwide. Now is the best time to Fruit Ninja HD at a reduced price, with new Game Center content including online multiplayer coming in a free update very soon. For US$2.99, new players will receive all of the goodies released so far, along with all of the future free updates to be released – in glorious HD.
- New – Yesterday, Apple previewed their annual one-day-only Black Friday sale. Today, the full sale is in effect, and although the discounts on their own products are slight, they’ve announced significant savings on third-party products compatible with the Macintosh, iPhone, iPad and iPod lines. Save $70 on headphones, $50 on speaker docks, and plenty more.
- New – When Thanksgiving Day draws to a close and all that remains are a few pieces of cold turkey, Proporta is pretty sure your thoughts will turn to grabbing the best bargains on Black Friday. In order to perk up your pre-Christmas shopping, they would like to offer an exclusive 20% discount to all U.S. customers who place an order with Proporta on Friday 26th November. Simply enter the promotion code BLACKFRIDAY20 at the cart page to receive your discount.
- That’s right, it’s go time; you, GelaSkins and mitt full of savings. From now until Monday, November 29th at midnight, everything on their site is 20% off. Create your own, browse our line up of amazing artists and collaborators or better yet, grab a Gift Certificate for that special someone in your life. As always, it’s buy three and get the fourth free! If it rings, beeps, lights up, plays music and has buttons that do things, chances are we’ve got a skin for it.
- You know how at Christmas it just seems impossible to find new and interesting gifts to get people? Well, the Showstopper is really a perfect gift, since there’s really nothing else quite like it out on the market today. The men’s versions are rugged, simple, and masculine, and the women’s versions come in a ton of styles that match virtually any look. Going Dancing’s Black Friday sale makes it possible to get a Showstopper for really cheap. Christmas shoppers can use promo code BLACK50 for 50% their entire order! Plus, Going Dancing is also offering free shipping worldwide! The sale runs from Thanksgiving until November 28, and the sale covers all products that Going Dancing sells, including gadgets and other fashion accessories.
- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, Twelve South has announced that its BookArc Stand for iPad is now priced at just $29.99 – a savings of $10 from its original price of $39.99. This modern, elegant stand is the ideal iPad perch to place iPad while streaming videos to your widescreen TV via AppleTV and AirPlay. In addition, BookArc is perfect for home or office use, offering straight-up viewing or a reclined 75-degree viewing angle in either portrait or landscape positions.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to shop, because this Friday through Sunday (November 26-28) Fusion of Ideas is having a Black “Stealth” Friday sale where all iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch and iPad StealthArmor full-body kits are only $15 each! Normally priced at $45, StealthArmor will be available for purchase online with affordable flat-rate shipping of $6 per order available for all U.S. residents. Customers in Southern California are welcome to visit the Fusion of Ideas retail store located at Orange County’s premier shopping destination, The Irvine Spectrum Center.
- SkinIt is offering a buy one, get one 50% off on all of their skins for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The offer expires 11/30/2010, excludes shipping and handling, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Buy one item, get 50% off the second item of equal or lesser value. Use code BOGOGIFT when checking out.